Windale Avenue, Oxford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Offered on an Unfurnished basis
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Non-Allocated Parking Space Available
- Backs onto a Nature Reserve
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band C
- Available from 21st May 2021
Location and Property Benefits
This property is located in a courtyard between Blackbird and Greater Leys. It backs onto a nature reserve which is ideal for walks or to entertain little ones. The Oxford Business Park and Science Park are in close proximity and there is a frequent bus service which runs through to Cowley Road into Oxford City and the Oxford train station. There is parking available in the courtyard but is unallocated. This property is available unfurnished and has recently undergone refurbished tile flooring. It is a well presented property and boasts three good sized double bedrooms with private garden.
Ground Floor Accommodation
This mid terraced property is accessed through a main front door which leads you into the well proportioned kitchen/diner area. It is in good condition with recently refurbished grey tiled floor and is neutrally decorated throughout. The well presented, bright kitchen includes gas hob, oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A door from here leads to the private garden which is the perfect size for outdoor entertaining and relaxing and which also backs onto a nature reserve and is just a short walk away.
The lounge consists of wooden flooring and is a good size with space for seating and storage. Sliding doors lead to the garden from here also letting in plenty of natural light.
First Floor Accommodation
The property contains three good double sized bedrooms. Two doubles are located to the front of the property and are of equal size. The third double is located to the rear. The bathroom consists of bath with shower attachment, hand basin and W.C.
Interested? Please call us to arrange your viewing!
Windale Avenue, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.8 miles
- Oxford Station3.9 miles
- Culham Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Here at Amelies Residential Sales and Lettings, we love putting people and property together, so whether you are selling or letting, buying or renting, we are on hand to ensure that the process is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10890299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amelies Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.