Warborough Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Sought after address close to countryside
- Desirable Birch Copse, Springfield & Little Heath School Catchments
- Beautifully maintained throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room & Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen plus Utility Room
- 4 'good sized' Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom plus separate Shower Room
- Well tended landscaped Rear Garden
- Integral Single Garage and Block Paved Driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
A highly sought after 'Haddock' built Semi Detached House boasting a modest double storey full width extension to the rear to provide over 1670 sq ft (155 sq m) of accommodation complemented by a lovely landscaped level Rear Garden. Situated on a very well regarded residential address on the western side of Tilehurst, the property falls within the coveted 'Birch Copse' and 'Springfield' primary and 'Little Heath' secondary School catchments and is within minutes walk of Playing Fields, open countryside and woodland as well as local convenience Shops and Take Aways and regular Bus Services. The centre of the Tilehurst Village with 'Tilehurst Triangle' is conveniently located under 1 mile away and Tilehurst Train Station (Reading Mainline, London Paddington, Oxford) is under 2 miles. Reading Town Centre is circa 4 miles to the east and Junction 12 of the M4 and Calcot Retail Park is a short commute by car.
This is a much loved family home to the current owners who have maintained the property beautifully throughout. Approached via Block Paved Driveway with lawned frontage and dwarf brick wall with Covered Porch over Front door opening to Entrance Hall with stairs to the First Floor. Doors from the Entrance Hall open to Dining Room and a Living Room with front aspect bay window and feature fireplace. An interlinking door also connects to the Dining Room which has a useful Cloakroom and in turn opens to the Family Room and double opening doors to the rear aspect fitted Kitchen leading to Utility Room with courtesy door to integral Single Garage and Rear Garden. On the First Floor, the side aspect Landing has doors to 4 'well proportioned' Bedrooms which are serviced by a generous 4 piece Bathroom and an additional separate Shower Room. Outside, to the rear of the property, a lovely landscaped well tended Garden is another notable feature with a sizable Patio spanning the width of the property and adjoins lawn with flower/shrub beds and Garden Shed, all enclosed by wooden panel fencing and established hedging providing a good level of seclusion.
Property in this area of this size is rare to the market hence early interest is anticipated. For more information or to discuss the property in more detail please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents.
BrochuresWarborough Avenue, Tilehurst, ReadingBrochure
Warborough Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.3 miles
- Theale Station2.0 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30568880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.