Gipsy Lane, Norwich, NR5
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 1077506
4 Bedroom Property *Students Only*
Available for move-in from mid-May. This property is furnished with a renovated kitchen fitted with modern appliances, a newly remodelled bathroom and w/c. There is a sun room with a comfortable sitting area and table for dining. The spacious garden offers a shed for storage and a small summer cabin. Access to 1 parking space in the driveway.
The property is a 2 minute drive or a 15 minute walk from the University of East Anglia. Tesco Express is a 5 minute walk away. There is easy access to bus routes.
- Single Bedroom (First Floor) - £300pcm
- Standard Double Bedroom (First Floor) - £350pcm
- Large Double Bedroom (First Floor) - £380pcm
- Extra Large Double Bedroom (Ground Floor) - £380pcm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1077506
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Gipsy Lane, Norwich, NR5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 107750607042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.