Spreckley Road, Lower Compton, Calne
- Private Large Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
This BEAUTIFUL three bedroom property is a MUST TO SEE, offers exceptionally good sized bedrooms, walk is shower and spacious downstairs.
Beautiful three bed end of terrace home situated in the popular area of Lower Compton just outside of Calne. Offering accommodation over two floors, the property has three good bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and spacious accommodation to the ground floor consisting entrance hall, kitchen, dining area plus living room and a conservatory. Externally there is boasting ample parking with garage and driveway and allocated parking also. To the rear there is a beautiful private garden.
Upon entering into this ideal family home the stairs to the first floor and access to the living room as well as the kitchen. The understairs cupboard is very convenient for storage as well as the coat rail.
The convenient cloakroom is fully tiled with a w/c and radiator.
Lounge 23' 8" x 11' 9" max ( 7.21m x 3.58m max )
The bright lounge has a large double glazed rear window overlooking the patio as well as double glazed French Doors to the conservatory. Two radiators are also in the room and a door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.43m max x 2.62m max )
The vibrant fitted kitchen has both wall and base units which includes an electric hob and double electric oven. Beneath the double glazed front window there is a double stainless steel sink and drainer accompanied by a water softener to the left handside, just besides the plumbing for a dishwasher. Storage is also very easy in the larder and there is space for a fridge/ freezer.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
The upvc constructed conservatory has double glazed windows to the side and rear as well as a door leading into the private patio.
The light landing provides access to the three bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Two double glazed windows overlook the front of the home.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 9" max ( 3.86m x 3.58m max )
The master bedroom has a large double built in wardrobe with a tv point next to the radiator. A double glazed window looks over the rear garden and there is also access to the loft via the ladder. In the loft there is lighting and is home to the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 2.67m max )
The second bedroom has a double built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 7' 5" ( 3.00m max x 2.26m )
The third bedroom has a radiator next to the built in cupboard and double glazed front window.
The main family shower room has a double walk in shower with a wash hand basin, wc and two double glazed obscured windows.
The private patio is accessed via the conservatory or garage and has an outside tap and entrance to the main lawn.
The rear garden has a well proportioned lawn with a central pathway and is enclosed by the fence.
The good size garage has electric up and over doors, inside is perfect for a utility with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The garage has power, lighting and easy overhead storage.
Convenient driveway and off street parking for multiple cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Spreckley Road, Lower Compton, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN106917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.