Rix Place, Swaffham
- Contemporary 4 bedroom detached house
- En suite shower room, family bathroom & ground floor w.c
- Modern open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Enclosed rear garden, garage & driveway parking
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Popular Redlands Park development, close to amenities & facilities
- Remainder of NHBC guarantee
A very well presented 4 bedroom detached family home built in just 2017 by Avant homes, set on the popular Redlands Park development. Benefitting from a high-spec open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, en suite and family bathroom, enclosed rear garden, garage, driveway and more!!
We are extremely pleased to present to the market this extremely well presented and spacious detached family home, located to the south of Swaffham, within easy reach of town centre amenities and facilities.
Briefly, the ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom w.c, triple aspect lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. This is complemented on the first floor by the master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further great sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Outside, there is a small front garden, together with a side driveway leading to a garage and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property also overlooks open space providing a lovely outlook.
Appealing to an assortment of buyers, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality and accommodation offered for sale!
Composite double glazed external entrance door opening into:
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed side panel to the front aspect, opening to the kitchen/dining room, door opening to the lounge, further door opening to:
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising back to wall w.c and hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.30m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, carpet flooring, triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front, rear and side.
Open-Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room 22' 4" max x 16' 10" + recess ( 6.81m max x 5.13m + recess )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in eye-level electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated microwave, staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard (with plumbing for washing machine), two radiators, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, UPVC double glazed bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, doors opening to all bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" + wardrobe x 9' 9" + recess ( 3.84m + wardrobe x 2.97m + recess )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising back to wall w.c, hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 9' 1" ( 3.40m max x 2.77m )
Radiator, television point, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" max x 9' 2" ( 3.33m max x 2.79m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the front and side.
Bedroom 4 8' 3" max x 7' 4" ( 2.51m max x 2.24m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising back to wall w.c, vanity hand wash basin with storage under and wood panelled bath with shower screen and shower over, part tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window overlooking the rear aspect.
The fully enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio seating area, ideal for entertaining friends and family in the summer evenings, together with a timber garden shed and gated access.
Power and lighting connected, up and over door.
Swaffham is a historic market town, located approximately 30 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich, 16 miles from King's Lynn, 17 miles from both Sandringham and Thetford Forest and 28 miles from the coastal town of Hunstanton. The beautiful Norfolk Broads are also only about an hour away. Swaffham boasts ample free parking within the town and has a small, social history museum, many public houses, restaurants and cafes, together with supermarket facilities and smaller shops. Within the town there are schooling facilities for all ages and sport and leisure facilities. Swaffham market is held every Saturday and has stalls including fresh meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, eggs, housewares, confectionery, tools and plants. There are direct train links to Cambridge and London Kings Cross from nearby Downham Market.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band D.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
From the William H Brown Swaffham office, proceed along Lynn Street past McColls and at the traffic lights, turn right and continue south out of town along London Street. This road merges onto Brandon Road; proceed past the High School on the right and towards the roundabout. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Redland Road and then take the second left hand turn onto Kendle Road. Follow the road into Bishy Barny Bee Gardens and take the right hand turn onto Rix Place. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rix Place, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brandon Station12.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM106511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.