Fir Lodge Court, Northallerton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Appt
- New High Retention Heating
- New Double Glazed Windows
- Redecorated Throughout
- Off Road Parking
Hall 10' 0" x 7' 1" (3.06m x 2.16m) The large entrance hall would allow enough space for a desk for home workers.it allows access to all rooms has a large storage cupboard and a door entry system.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' 3" (2.51m x 3.45m) The kitchen has a range of base and wall units with a wood effect finish, the vinyl wood effect roll top worktop. The chrome sink and draining board has a mixer tap. There is plumbing for a washing machine and wiring for an oven.
Lounge 12' 0" x 14' 7" (3.68m x 4.47m) The large spacious lounge is flooded with light from the walk-in bay window, the newly fitted window has a integrated blind system on a tilt mechanism. Contemporary wall lights and a Tv point are installed.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 8" (2.51m x 2.05m) Freshly laid wood effect vinyl flooring and white tiled walls give the bathroom a light feeling, the bathroom suite consists of a bath with electric shower over, basin and toilet. The hot water cylinder is house in the airing cupboard which also offers storage. There is a chrome heated towel rail fitted.
Bedroom 1 8' 7" x 13' 3" (2.62m x 4.06m) This large double bedroom has a newly fitted window with half obscured glass. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 7' 1" (3.10m x 2.18m) Double size bedroom with newly fitted window with half obscured glass. Wall mounted electric heater.
Fir Lodge Court, Northallerton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northallerton Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100618001396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Thirsk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.