Ingoldsby Close, March
- End Terraced Bungalow
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Excellent Investment
** Excellent Investment ** End Terraced Bungalow ** Double Glazed Windows ** Electric Heating ** Enclosed Rear Gardens ** Garage **
This end of terrace one bedroom bungalow is situated in a popular location on the Cavalry Park Development in the south side of theTown. The property has the advantage of double glazed windows and doors, recently installed electric night storage heaters, enclosed rear gardens and garage.
Front Entrance Door
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 11' ( 3.91m into bay x 3.35m )
Bay window to front. Window to side. TV point. Telephone point. Electric night storage heater.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' 3" ( 3.56m x 1.60m )
Window to front. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Worktop surface. Cupboards and drawers under. Tiled splashbacks and matching wall cupboards. Fitted electric oven, hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric night storage heater.
Airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
(measured to front of range of fitted wardrobe cupboards) Patio doors to garden. Electric night storage heater.
Window to rear. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Shaver point. Electric wall fan heater.
The property has front gardens with shrubs and bushes, There is a side access gate leading to the rear garden, which is enclosed and laid to patio area with stone and shrubs for ease of maintenance.
Garage is situated in a block through the archway with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ingoldsby Close, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.4 miles
- Manea Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH110792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.