- A Truly Stunning and Well Presented Home
- Retaining a Wealth of Character and Charm
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Five Bedrooms
- Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
A truly stunning and well presented home of character and distinction that is situated within a highly sought after road in Bassett. Constructed in 1932 the property retains a wealth of character and charm. The living accommodation extends to approximately 2,500 sq ft comprising three reception rooms, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, three bathroom facilities and five bedrooms. A welcoming entrance hall with attractive wooden panelling provides access to the well-proportioned sitting room with an open fireplace. The reception room currently being used as an office provides the most versatile accommodation. Being separate from the main accommodation, the owners comment that when their children were young this provided excellent use as a games room where they could enjoy themselves. There is a modern fitted kitchen which features a range style oven and ample storage. Adjoining the kitchen is a utility room with access to the rear garden. From the first floor landing you can find four/five bedrooms with two en-suite facilities and the family bathroom. The grounds outside surround the entire property with the majority being toward the front and is beautifully landscaped providing well-established mature shrubs and flowerbeds. There is ample parking for many cars which leads to the detached garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bassett Wood Road is situated in one of the city's premier residential locations approximately 2.5 miles north of Southampton city centre. Recreational facilities are available at the Sports Centre and there are two local Golf Courses. Bus services run from Bassett Avenue into the city centre and the M27 and M3 motorway connections are within comfortable travelling distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station1.3 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station1.7 miles
- St. Denys Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_633297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.