Hazelnuthouse, Garden Terrace, Edlingham
- Charming, traditional stone built terraced cottage
- Fabulous views of the surrounding hills and countryside
- Gardens, parking and outbuilding
Entrance hallway with under stair storage | Fitted kitchen in a cream shaker style, incorporating integrated electric hob with concealed extractor hood, double oven fridge/freezer and dishwasher, whilst being plumbed for washing machine | Attractive traditional lounge which features an inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel stove supplying the central heating system, exposed beams and stone walling | Garden room to the front elevation, an ideal place from which to sit and enjoy the stunning views | Hallway to front with stable style door to the front garden and stairs leading to the first floor | Double bedroom with period style fireplace | Two further bedrooms | Bathroom/wc including corner bath with electric over bath shower and heated towel rail | From the third bedroom, an access hatch with ladder provides access to a loft space which has velux style windows, power and lighting, suitable as a hobby room, office or storage | Externally, to the front of the property is an enclosed mature garden, laid to lawn with seating area | To the rear, the access lane leads to two parking spaces for the property and a lawned garden area with decking, mature trees and shrubs, log and fuel stores. In addition, there is a stone built outbuilding with pitched roof which has solar panels, providing an electricity supply and water heating to the property (Further details available on request). The outbuilding has power and lighting and excellent storage space, which could be utilised as a home office, and extractor vent for tumble drier.
Services: Mains Electric & Water | Shared Septic Tank | Multi Fuel Central Heating | Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Band C | EPC: D
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hazelnuthouse, Garden Terrace, Edlingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station7.6 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9829087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.