St. Edwards Way, Romford, Essex. RM1 4DD
- LARGE BRAND NEW PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- Help To Buy Scheme
- Brand New Build
- Large Private Roof Terrace
- Grey Gloss Kitchen (Appliances Included)
- Stunning Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Security Entry System
- Lift Service
- Parking Available (At Extra Cost)
Receive Furniture Pack Worth Up To 2500
Your Council Tax PAID for one year
Your Service Charge PAID for one year
Your Ground Rent PAID for one year
Neon Estates Barkingside are delighted to offer for sale this brand new contemporary designed PENTHOUSE APARTMENT that offers a fantastic wall to wall glass fronted reception that has direct access to a private Party Roof Terrace and stunning with fantastic views and Modern kitchen with built-in appliances.
There are two double bedrooms and the whole property is finished to an extremely high standard. With Romford Mainline station, shopping centre and a vast array of restaurants, bars and clubs, this flat is ideally located. Another fantastic feature bonus is the fact that this flat can be purchased on The Help To Buy Scheme.
As previously stated, this light and airy flat has been finished to a very high standard benefits of which includes: integral kitchen appliances, beautiful bathroom suite. All flats have security entry phone systems and there is lift access to all floors as well as parking available at an extra cost.
Whether this a first-time purchase, buy to let investment or your looking to downsize, we cannot emphasise enough that early inspection is highly recommended. To arrange a viewing or for more information please call a member of the sales team.
*Dimensions are approximate and are for guidance only as are the floor plans which are not to scale, and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. No electrical appliances have been tested.
St. Edwards Way, Romford, Essex. RM1 4DD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.4 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.2 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At Neon Estates we ensure all our clients experience an expert, stress-free service whether
they are buying, selling, renting or letting their residential properties. We provide exceptional
marketing with high quality adverts and professional pictures to show every property in its
Neon Estates is ideally placed to fulfil all your sales, lettings or management needs. We
understand our clients and help provide successful solutions
Our office is in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neon Estates, Barkingside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.