Bank Close, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Open Plan Living & Dining Area
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Energy Rating - TBC, Tenure; Freehold
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's perfect for a young family or couple looking to get onto the property ladder.
- Well presented & neutrally decorated, you can easily add your own stamp.
- To the rear is an excellent space for entertaining family and friends.
- The three bedrooms are all well proportioned.
- Located a short walk from the town centre which provides many local shops and amenities.
This is for my family...
- Located within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools.
- You'll love the low maintenance garden, with space for children to play and adults to entertain.
- The property has been very well-maintained, meaning you can move straight in.
- The bedrooms allow flexibility for those working from home.
- The area is well serviced by transport links, including key bus routes.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the low maintenance garden, living & dining space and location. Tenure: Freehold
BrochuresREDBRIK 5 Page Br...Photo Plan
Bank Close, Bolsover, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station3.5 miles
- Cresswell Station3.8 miles
- Shirebrook Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795026096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.