Broomfield Road, Bexleyheath
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning New Development
- Mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom Properties
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Gardenn
- Great Location
- Available NOW
- Call Today
- EPC - D
- Simply Stunning
- Viewings by Appointment Only
Cheema apartments boast a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom dwellings, which have been finished to a high specification. Each unit benefits from having off street parking for 1 car.
The block is also within walking distance to Bexleyheath Town Centre, as well as the A2/,25 Motorway linkss.
The dwellings are available immediately, so please call us today to book your internal viewing on (opt 2).
Living Room/Kitchen - 5.30 x 5.76 (17'4" x 18'10") -
Bedroom 1 - 2.90 x 4.60 (9'6" x 15'1") -
En-Suite - 2.25 x 1.48 (7'4" x 4'10" ) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.90 x 4.60 (9'6" x 15'1") -
Bathroom - 1.62 x 2.42 (5'3" x 7'11") -
BrochuresBroomfield Road, Bexleyheath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Broomfield Road, Bexleyheath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexley Station0.8 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.0 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a traditional but modern, independent Estate Agents working in the Bexley, Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend Boroughs.
We have been offering the full range of sales, lettings and management services for 7 years and have grown from strength to strength in that time.
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
We are incredibly proud to announce that we were awarded a Gold Medal for Sales and a Bronze Medal for Lettings at the recent EA Ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30571455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.