Pathfinder Way, Warboys, Huntingdon
- 22' Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Over 2000 sqft
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility
- Ensuite & Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Double Garage & Driveway
- 16 Solar Panels
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
Sharman Quinney is delighted to be offering this large three storey house located at the end of a popular cul de sac. The property is offered with no onward chain and is an ideal 'work at home' property. It benefits from a double garage with loft, 3 bathrooms and solar panels over 2000sqft.
Entrance door to:
Generous entrance hall which has stairs to the first floor landing, a large understairs storage cupboard and has access into the dining room, lounge and kitchen.
10'10" x 9'8" Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
22'4" x 11'6" A spacious dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front, rear and side, double glazed patio door to the rear, Feature fireplace and radiator.
13'3" x 10'10" Fitted with a good range of wall and base unit cupboards and drawers with worksurface to compliment. Integrated fridge, dishwasher and range cooker. Double glazed window to rear, down-lighters to the ceiling and kitchen units, radiator. Door through to:
Fitted with matching wall and base units with worksurface to compliment, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, external door to the garden and door to:
Fitted with a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
First floor landing
has access to the master bedroom and bedrooms four and five, double glazed window to the front aspect.
22'5" (max into the dressing area) x 11'6 max. Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to both front and rear, radiator, two built in double wardrobes in the dressing area and a door to:
Fitted with a large double walk in shower cubicle. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
11'2" x 9'8" Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
9'8" x 8'9" Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and double glazed frosted glass window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Access to bedrooms two and three and double glazed window to front aspect. Access to further storage in boarded loft space.
17'6" x 11'5" Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, three built in mirror fronted wardrobes and a door to the Jack and Gill en-suite shower room.
22'6" x 9'9" Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to the Jack and Gill en-suite shower room.
Fitted with a walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
To the front of the property sits on a corner plot with decorative shrub bushes to the border and has a double driveway leading to the double garage which has two up and over garage doors, power and lighting connected, eaves storage and a door to the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing, is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees to the borders, there is a paved patio and a rear timber decked area. Solar panels to rear roof space providing in excess of £2000 per year in income from the electricity generated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pathfinder Way, Warboys, Huntingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station6.9 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , RAMSEY
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM203310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.