Hogarth Way, Hampton
- Viewings accompanied by Chase Buchanan
- Popular location
- Finished to a high standard
- Three bedrooms plus Study/bedroom
- Double garage & off street parking
- No onward chain
Inside there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom plus two further generous double bedrooms and a magnificent family bathroom off the hallway. The living area is arranged and split over the upper and lower ground floors with an exceptionally beautiful upper level open plan living room which incorporates a dining area and provides further access to one further bedroom/study. It is an extraordinarily broad living area that features Oak board flooring, a Limestone surround fireplace and an impressive curved bay window.
The lower level opens on to a contemporary white, high gloss kitchen with Granite worktops, integrated appliances and space for an American style fridge freezer. There is a cool glass breakfast bar and access directly on to the private west facing patio garden and further through to the magnificent communal lawns and mature border trees which were once graced by the Shakespearian actor, David Garrick. To the front of the property there is a generous parking space in front of the power operated integrated double garage.
This property is offered to the market with no onward chain. Hogarth Way is a highly sought after private residential road which benefits from being close to and Hampton Court, Hampton Village and the Hampton Hill High Street. Transport links are good with regular trains into London Waterloo from either Hampton or Hampton Court stations.
BrochuresHogarth Way, Hampton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hogarth Way, Hampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Station0.6 miles
- Hampton Court Station1.0 miles
- Teddington Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We opened our Hampton Hill office 20 years ago, partly because this was an area many of our Twickenham clients were moving to and it seemed a natural progression for us as an office network.
The area is a little more affordable than Twickenham & St Margarets, so we see great benefits from having the local offices and working together.
Fantastic schooling, the open spaces of Bushy Park and a friendly High Street with a diverse selection of independent shops, make for a great family
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30572800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.