Howard Road, Bromley
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground Floor Flar
- One Double Bedroom
- Large Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- EPC Band D (62)
- Communal Grounds
- Offered unfurnished
- Bromley North & Sundridge Park Station Near By
- Available Immediately
This one bedroom ground floor flat has just come on the market for let located in a quiet residential road within walking distance to Bromley North station & Bromley Town Centre.
The property comprises a spacious lounge, good size double bedroom, white gloss modern spacious kitchen with appliances and a large storage cupboard, a white modern bathroom suite with shower over the bath and communal gardens
The flat is offered unfurnished on a 12 month tenancy and is available immediately. Unfortunately this block will not allow pets.
BrochuresHoward Road, Bromley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Howard Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley North Station0.4 miles
- Sundridge Park Station0.4 miles
- Shortlands Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Homezone Property Services is an independent estate agent with offices in Bromley and Beckenham specialising in residential sales and lettings. Originally established in 2001, Homezone has become a leading estate agency and has built an enviable reputation to provide first rate customer service. The Directors - Matthew Wales & Neil Maguire - head up enthusiastic teams offering a refreshing approach to the industry - dynamic and full of energy but still keeping in mind good old fashioned estat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30572827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homezone, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.