The Orchard, Wrexham Road, Chester
- Executive new build
- Six bedrooms
- Highest quality throughout
- Gated residence
- Four bathrooms
- Open plan living space
- Private rear gardens
- Set over three floors
Each boasting over 3000 sq ft of living space set across three floors. Featuring a Siematic kitchen and Zest designed bathroom suites as well as all the modern day living conveniences and technology one could wish for.
This development of three carefully designed and crafted luxury homes, are situated within a prestigious and gated residence with communal orchard space, focussing on both security and exclusivity. Set within walking distance of Chester city centre and all the delights our city has to offer, you will find a range of award-winning eateries as well as independent shops, the recently opened Storyhouse cinema providing theatre entertainment and culture as well as the famous River Dee front, perfect for evening strolls or family days out.
COMMENT FROM SAM JOHNSON OF HUMPHREYS "The Orchard is a fantastic select development, which is nearing completion. The show house is now available to view.
It has been a real joy to see this site grow into what is sure to become one of the most sought after modern developments in Chester.
Elmridge Developments are a well established development company with a keen eye for detail and an excellent track record. Their policy of only taking on manageable sites of a certain size means that their attention to detail and build quality are industry leading. The internal finish, quality of landscaping and intelligent layouts will impress all interested parties.
The houses pack a real punch in terms of square footage and the accommodation is spread over three floors. Whilst technically six bedroom units, with the modern trend of working from home on the increase, it is likely that at least one of these rooms will be repurposed as a luxurious home office. Indeed, such is the extensive array of rooms, that a huge variety of different ways that each room could be utilised.
The layout is excellent with the ground floor strikingly designed and perfectly aligned with modern day living requirements. In addition to a living room there is a stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family room which has to be seen to be believed. This will be the hub of family life and opens on to and overlooks the garden.
The quality is underpinned by a 10year structural guarantee.
For a personal description of the development, to learn more about or to book a viewing appointment at the show house, please contact myself or my office".
ROOM DIMENSIONS Ground Floor:
Family Room/Kitchen 8.3m*5.6m
Downstairs WC 2.2m*2.1m
Bedroom 1 - 3.7m*3.6m (en suite 2.4m*1.8m)
Bedroom 2 - 4.6m*3.2m (en suite 1.3m*2.8m)
Bedroom 3 - 4.3m*4.1m
Bedroom 4 - 4.1m*3.2m
Bathroom - 2.2m*2.8m
Bedroom 5 - 4.0m*3.5m
Master Bedroom - 5.4m*4.7m
Master En suite 3.2m*2.1m
Dressing Room - 4.0m*2.3m
Office - 5.6m*2.0m
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
The Orchard, Wrexham Road, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station2.2 miles
- Bache Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Family run 25 years established
When Humphreys of Chester was established back in 1994, it was done so on a basic principle: to provide personal service and honest advice to our clients to help them move forward with their lives.
It's a principle that still drives us today.
Most of our business comes from recommendations and we our proud to have a 4.9 customer feedback rating on Feefo.Always ev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909016946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.