Foxwood Drive, Over Peover, Knutsford
- Lovely Cheshire village location bordering beautiful open countryside with a southerly aspect
- Just 4 miles from Knutsford and 6 miles from Alderley Edge
- Sweeping driveway and integral double garage
- Beautiful mature gardens surround the property with a stone terrace and awning to the rear
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and four reception rooms
- Great potential to extend/re-model, if required, subject to planning permission
Situated at the head of a small and desirable cul-de-sac in this extremely popular and much loved village, this detached family home is constructed of attractive Cheshire brick elevations surmounted by a deep pitched tiled roof. A sweeping driveway provides plenty of parking and there is an integral double garage. Mature lawned gardens surround the property and have a wonderful open southerly aspect over uninterrupted open countryside. There is also a very useful, insulated timber outbuilding currently used as an art studio and a greenhouse.
The flexible accommodation is arranged over two floors with the principal reception rooms enjoying those wonderful views behind. Other highlights are a relatively new kitchen which has been fitted with integrated appliances and there are two bathrooms one en-suite to the master bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Foxwood Drive, Over Peover, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelford Station2.0 miles
- Goostrey Station2.6 miles
- Knutsford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 815142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.