Stanton Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Potential to extend across the ground floor and into the loft stpp
- Side Access
- Popular Residential Road
- Highly convenient for Raynes Park & Wimbledon
A three bedroom semi-detached family home with side access and great potential for future extension stpp.
The ground floor comprises a spacious entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room with downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom
The property is conveniently situated just off Worple Road in a popular residential road with easy access to Raynes Park's and Wimbledon's shops, stations and amenities. The area is well regarded for its sporting and recreational facilities as well as for its choice of schools. The green spaces of Wimbledon Common, Holland Gardens and Cottenham Park are also within easy reach.
BrochuresBrochureStanton Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Stanton Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.2 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.5 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
We strive to deliver our services in an effective and memorable way. Our clients should always expect an honest and transparent approach at all times. As local professionals, we understand the demands of working life, therefore our duty is to be available to you and assist even beyond typical business hours thus offering flexible viewing times, sometimes being late evenings or weekends with one of our team.
At the heart of Fuller Gilbert is people, you will have a member of th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30574538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.