Grove Road, Leicester
- Period Detached Property
- Generous Plot
- Scope For Development (Subject To Planning)
- Scope For Improvements
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility, workshop & Cloakroom
- Four/Five Bedrooms
A unique characterful period property which was formerly three individual cottages. The property is in need of some updating and offers much scope for further improvement and possible development (Subject to planning) The property has gated parking and enjoys a generous plot. No Chain
There are two entrances, one is from the front. For the description purpose we will enter to the side into a large breakfast kitchen, which leads to a utility room with cloakroom. To the left is a snug with a door leading to a workshop which has an external door leading to the rear courtyard and has a second staircase rising up to bedroom four and study/bedroom five. Off the kitchen is a dining room and also a inner hallway with a large store cupboard and has the main staircase rising to the first floor. Off the hallway is the sitting room from which the front door is located.
There is a large cupboard on the half landing of the staircase. There are two double bedrooms off the main landing and a door opens into an inner landing with two steps down giving access to the family bathroom and bedroom three, which has a connecting door to bedroom four. There is a further door from this room which opens onto the second staircase and the study/bedroom five.
There is a small walled garden to the front and wrought iron gated access to a large graveled driveway providing ample parking. The well stocked rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and extends behind the neighbouring property. There is also a small courtyard adjacent to the rear of the property.
EPC Rating E
Grove Road, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station2.0 miles
- Leicester Station4.9 miles
About the agent
At Yopa West Midlands we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 233815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.