Hazeldene Meads, Hove, Hove, BN1
- Stunning new build semi detached house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan living space
- Spacious throughout
- Prefect residential location
- Private rear south facing garden
- Private parking of up to 3 cars
The property is perfectly located for easy access in all directions, just off Dyke Road Avenue, the main artery into Brighton City Centre and a short distance from Waterhall Golf course, The Devil's Dyke, Withdean Stadium and the University Of Sussex Brighton is a short ride away, about 5-10 minutes. A regular bus service operates into Brighton and trains operate from Preston Park into Brighton and provides commuter trains into central London regularly.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer this beautifully presented new build, recently developed four double bedroom semi detached house. This stunning property that demands real presence as you first set eyes upon it comprises a large entrance hall, spacious living room/diner also with an open and brand new kitchen fitted with all household appliances. Light and airy throughout your living room benefits from patio doors leading onto a secluded south facing lawned garden. Upstairs boasts a large landing area with four well proportioned double bedrooms, a family sized fitted bathroom and en suite for the master bedroom.This property benefits from ample storage throughout and private parking for up to three cars.
This superb new build house caters to all needs or is ideal for a family. This property will not be available for long. Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Hazeldene Meads, Hove, Hove, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.3 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
- Aldrington Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13575806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.