Corbets Tey Road, Upminster, RM14
• FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
• SITUATED ON 0.26 ACRES
• SITUATED 0.9 MILES TO UPMINSTER C2C & DISTRICT LINE STATION, PROVIDING EASY ACCESS INTO LONDON
• 55' WEST FACING REAR GARDEN & 70' FRONTAGE
• DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AT THE REAR
• OFF STREET PARKING AT THE REAR FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
• FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
• FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
• EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
• TWO FURTHER FIRST FLOOR BATHROOMS WITH A SEPARATE WC
• CONVENIENT FOR BRANFIL PRIMARY SCHOOL
• CLOSE TO PARKLANDS OPEN SPACE
• BUS ROUTES PROVIDING EASY ACCESS INTO UPMINSTER TOWN CENTRE
Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
13'2 x 7'5. Glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, ample under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, doors to accommodation.
Living Room/Family Room
29'8 x 17' into alcoves reducing to 12'6. Glazed door to front, double glazed windows to flank and rear, double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, feature fireplace, textured ceiling with cornice coving.
16'6 x 12'5. Double glazed bay window to front, bay seating area with storage, radiator, feature fireplace, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
12'6 x 9'6. Two obscure double glazed windows to flank, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, door to:
11' x 9'7. Two obscure double glazed windows to flank, stained glass glazed door to rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling.
13'1 x 11'1. Double glazed window to rear, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over and matching splash backs, inset sink drainer unit with mixer tap, Bosch electric oven and Bosch gas hob, Bosch fridge/freezer, Bosch washing machine, Canon gas grill, Bosch dishwasher, tumble dryer, range of matching eye level cupboards, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, obscure door to:
Double glazed door to rear leading to rear garden, wash hand basin, textured ceiling, door to:
Obscure glazed window to rear, low level wc.
First Floor Landing
13'6 x 10'8. Double glazed door to front leading to balcony, airing cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling, with cornice coving, doors to accommodation.
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
BEDROOM: 16'5 x 12'9. Double glazed bay window to front, bay radiator, fitted wardrobes with bridging unit over and dresser, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, double doors to: EN-SUITE: 9'6 x 6'9. Obscure double glazed window to flank. Four piece suite comprising: panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc. Tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
14'9 x 14'1 including wardrobes. Double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, smooth ceiling.
14'8 x 12'6. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, picture rail, smooth ceiling.
13'2 x 11'1. Two double glazed windows to flank, fitted wardrobes, two radiators, picture rail, textured ceiling.
9'4 x 6'4. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising: panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage under. Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, complementary tiling.
9'7 x 4'9. Obscure double glazed window to flank. Suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, complementary tiling, textured ceiling with cornice coving.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level wc.
55' x 46'. Commencing crazy paved patio area, remainder extensively laid to lawn, mature shrub and tree borders, side access, door to:
Door to rear, door to:
19' x 17'8. Glazed windows to flank and rear, range of base level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, access to loft, log burner, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Front of Property
70' x 55' approx. Crazy paved pathway to entrance, remainder extensively laid to lawn, feature pond with feature brick bridge, mature shrubs and trees, side access.
Rear of Property
Accessed via Parkland Avenue. Providing off street parking for multiple vehicles, leading to:
Double Detached Garage
20' x 14'10. Up and over door to front, lighting.
Corbets Tey Road, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station1.0 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.1 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.