Topsham Road, Exeter
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beautifully Appointed Rooms
- All with En-suite Shower Rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Laundry Room
- Prices Starting from £595.00pcm
To the first floor there is a laundry room.
The property is well located on the Topsham Road.
There is a contribution of £25 per month per room to cover all bills.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Topsham Road, Exeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Thomas Station1.5 miles
- Digby & Sowton Station1.5 miles
- Newcourt1.6 miles
About the agent
The internet is changing the way we do things, the vision of smart was created when three local property experts became aware of limited options for property owners in the way that they wanted to sell and lease their properties. Bridging the gap between the online agent and the high street agent – SMART ESTATE AGENT was created. By working SMARTer, we have been able to strip away company overheads, which allows SMART to pass the savings onto YOU the customer.
98% of agent’s enquiries co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102646003086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Estate Agent, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.