Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle
- An Attractive And Generous Detached Family Home
- Ideally Located Close To Excellent Schools, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme And Local Amenities
- Enjoying Substantial Family Accommodation With Cavernous Living Room, Dining Room And Conservatory
- Boasting Four Well Sized Bedrooms, Three With Fitted Wardrobes
- Open Plan Refitted Dining Kitchen With Charming French Doors To The Garden
- Modern Refitted Family Bathroom
- Well Sized And Private Rear Garden With Large Patio Area
- Large Driveway Offering Ample Off-road Parking, Plus Useful Garage
Enjoying a fine setting ideally positioned close to excellent local schools, and within easy reach of Cheadle and Cheadle Hulme, a deceptively spacious and well presented four bedroom detached family home.
The attractive accommodation begins with a useful entrance porch, welcoming entrance hall, cavernous living room with feature fireplace, family room opening to a raised dining room, whilst there is a separate extended dining kitchen with a range of base and wall units and offering twin access to the rear garden. There is also a useful downstairs w/c and a charming conservatory.
To the first floor, off the generous landing, are four well sized double bedrooms, three enjoying fitted wardrobes, and a modern refitted family bathroom complete with attractive tiling.
Externally the home benefits from a large frontage with hardstanding driveway offering ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles, whilst to the rear is a private garden with raised patio area and lawned garden.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheadle Hulme Station0.8 miles
- Gatley Station1.4 miles
- Heald Green Station1.7 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The local principal Lewis Hughes offers a fresh and enthusiastic approach to the area and is supported by a s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 780040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Cheadle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.