Firbank Close, Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Spacious Versatile 3 Storey Family Accommodation
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms
- Integral Garage and Driveway Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position with 3 other Properties
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Spacious Accommodating Lounge with Dual Windows
- Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes and Personal En-suites
- Close to Ashton Town Centre Facilities and Excellent Transport Links
Front of Property
A footpath and driveway lead to the front of the property with an integral garage and covered porch with access to the main door and side cupboard for storage.
Main entrance door, cloakroom, radiator, internal door to garage, doors to ground floor rooms and stairs to first floor, 2nd cloak room with electric water heater.
Downstairs WC/Shower Room
Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, low level wc, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, tiled shower cubicle with chrome folding door, plumbed shower unit.
9' 3'' x 5' 5'' (2.82m x 1.66m)
Door to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, low level units with roll top work surface & splashback tiling, space for washing machine and dryer, stainless steel sink with drainer and taps, wall mounted gas central heating boiler in matching unit, radiator.
8' 11'' x 8' 6'' (2.73m x 2.60m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
18' 4'' x 14' 7'' (5.58m x 4.44m)
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, laminate flooring, 2x radiators, chrome electric fire in fire surround.
14' 5'' x 8' 6'' (4.40m x 2.60m)
uPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, ceramic tiled floor, a range of high and low level units with matching roll top work surface & splashback tiling, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, electric oven, four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor over, integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer, dining area with radiator, downlighting.
13' 3'' x 12' 7'' (4.03m x 3.83m)
uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
En-suite to Bed 1
Ceramic tiled floor, low level wc, vanity base hand wash basin, panelled bath with hair wash facility & screen, splashback tiling, downlighting.
11' 8'' x 12' 5'' (3.55m x 3.78m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes:
En-suite to Bed 2
Ceramic tiled floor, low level wc, vanity base hand wash basin, shower cubicle with chrome screen, splashback tiling, downlighting.
Rear of Property
Modern flagged patio leading to a raised lawn and further patio to the rear, fenced perimeters.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Firbank Close, Ashton-Under-Lyne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashton-under-Lyne Station0.8 miles
- Guide Bridge Station0.8 miles
- Audenshaw Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Alex Jones Estate Agents are a local, independent estate agent who combine traditional estate agent values with a fresh, modern approach. Our service offers a unique mix of professional expertise with a personal touch that places our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Based in Ashton-under-Lyne we cover the surrounding areas including Denton, Audenshaw, Hyde, Godley, Droylsden, Stalybridge, Mossley, Charlesworth, Stockport and areas of North Manchester. Every member of our team h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10899369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Jones Estate Agents, Ashton Under Lyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.