Station Road, Histon
- ** NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW **
- Full information available to be emailed to assist in off plan reservations without appointments
- Excellent opportunity to purchase an apartment in this popular location
- Being constructed to a superb standard
- Parking for one car and cycle storage included
- Convenient location close to the guided busway
- Excellent connections into Cambridge
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- 10 Year Warranty
- Anticipated rent of £1050PCM
Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9LF
A fantastic one bedroom apartment of just over 600 sq ft situated on the second floor of this small private development.
This apartment is accessed from the communal hallway into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, bedroom, bathroom and then the kitchen/dining/sitting room which has a door to the terrace.
Histon is a popular village just to the north of the city centre. The Station Yard apartments are in an ideal location within the village, situated close to the busway and access road including the B1049 leading to the A14 and into Cambridge.
Within walking distance of the apartment is the Mace Station Store grocery shop. There are a number of businesses within the village - a popular area for those not requiring to be in central Cambridge.
Vision Park is a short walk from Station Yard and is home to a number of technology, science and commercial based companies.
The village is also home to popular schools for all ages including Impington Village College which is secondary and sixth form education.
Connections into central Cambridge are good should private schooling be of interest - many of the schools are situated towards the south side which is best accessed from the A14 and M11. Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is also accessible on the same route into Cambridge and would be approximately 20 minutes commuting time.
The village is also home to many restaurants, pubs and take aways.
These apartments are being constructed to a superb standard and will include:
* Flooring throughout to include Deco to the hallway, kitchen/living/dining areas, carpets to the bedroom and tiling to the bathroom;
* Contemporary high gloss kitchen with laminate worktop
* Fitted appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
* High quality finished bathroom with tiling
* Gas central heating to radiators
* Aluminium double glazed windows
* Private balcony
* Dedicated parking
ANTICIPATED RENT OF £1050PCM.
No need to visit us! We can send you all the information by email to assist in an early reservation!
Station Road, Histon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North2.4 miles
- Cambridge Station3.5 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA200080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.