Third Avenue, Acton, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First Floor Flat
- Four double bedrooms
- Open plan modern kitchen with appliances
- 2 Bathrooms
- Newly Refurbished
- Available 1st June 2021
- Inclusive Of Gas, Water & Electrics
A beautiful first floor 4 bedroom maisonette comprising of four double bedrooms, spacious open plan kitchen with good quality kitchen appliances to a spacious living area and a lovely bathroom with wood flooring lots of natural light and plenty of space for storage throughout.
Located 10 Minutes walk away from East Acton Station (Central Line). Local Tesco metro and good links onto A40 and M40.
Registration Number : HMO
Situated in a very convenient location with a big Tesco Metro across the road, several bus routes (even 2 night busses) passing nearby giving you easy access to Chiswick, Hammersmith, Shepherd`s Bush and Ealing. The closest tube station is East Acton (central line) which gives you easy access to central London.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Third Avenue, Acton, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.6 miles
- East Acton Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We are a proud independent London estate agent that do things differently. At Farrell Lewis we not only listen, we hear what you have to say. Combining expertise and energy with flexibility and integrity, we provide clients with the utmost level of attention and care throughout all stages of their buying, selling or letting experience. Client relationships are fundamental to Farrell Lewis’s success, so instead of us doing the talking we’ve asked some of our clients to speak for themselves.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 206_FLEW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Lewis, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.