Lamberts Place, Horsmonden
- Edge of Village
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
- Superb Garden Room
- Attractive Gardens
- Double Garage
- No Chain
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
A stylishly presented and extended family home set at the end of a favoured development, within 0.4 of a mile of Horsmonden village centre and 5.5 miles from Paddock Wood mainline station. Cranbrook School Catchment Area.
9 Lamberts Place is tucked away at the end of this small modern development surrounded by mature gardens, within a short level walk of the village centre. The property has been extended and improved including the addition of an excellent garden room across the width of the rear of the house, opening to the south facing gardens, and a bespoke family kitchen.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with doors to the principal rooms and stairs rising to the first floor. Cloakroom to one side.
• Drawing room is an excellent dual aspect room with skylight, contemporary wall mounted fire, arch display to recesses with low level cupboards and door opening to superb garden room.
• Garden room with two skylights and bi-fold doors opening the width of the room and leading to the south facing terrace.
• Kitchen has a range of bespoke high gloss units with corian working surfaces, integrated Miele appliances including double oven, hob and extractor over, integrated AEG fridge and freezer and wine cooler. Open plan to the dining room. To one side is the utility/lobby with a door to the garden and personal door to the garage.
• From the hall is a good size study with window to the front and two windows in the projecting bay to the side.
• On the first floor there is a part galleried landing and the main bedroom has a dressing area with two sets of wardrobes, two arch feature windows to the front and side and en suite shower room with tiled walls and a glazed corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower.
• Guest bedroom with views over the garden and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a gravel driveway providing an extensive parking and turning area, culminating in front of the double garage. Double gates to one side open to a paved area and a covered trailer store. There is a broad south facing paved terrace across the width of the house with a dwarf Yew hedge, level area of lawn, raised sleeper flower and shrub beds and mature trees. A central arbour walkway opens to an area of paddock which we understand the property has sole use of, enclosed by a Beech hedge and is divided from the main garden with post and rail fencing. There is also a raised seating area in the west corner of the garden.
Lamberts Place, Horsmonden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marden Station3.6 miles
- Paddock Wood Station3.8 miles
- Beltring Station5.0 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN200046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.