Mill Street, Abergavenny, NP7
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 24 Hour Careline
- Sitting / dining room
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Communal Lounge & Gardens
- Communal Car park
- No Onward Chain
This second floor apartment is located in a popular retirement complex situated a stones throw from Abergavenny town centre. The apartment is well maintained to include an entrance hall, large bedroom with built in wardrobe, airing cupboard, living / dining room with electric fire, bathroom and kitchen. The train and bus station are situated nearby with further amenities to include supermarkets, shops, restaurants, access to the castle and walks along the River Usk. The development benefits from having a communal lounge and gardens, a laundry room and a guest suite available for visitors. Parking is available and also benefits from a part time house manager on site and a 24hr emergency care line.
AGENTS NOTE: There are a number of steps from the corridor of the second floor leading to the apartment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mill Street, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17943454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.