Brudenell Road, Poole, BH13
- 3 Bathrooms
- Contemporary modern home
- 750m from the beach
- Versatile accommodation
- 5 Double bedrooms
- Provision for an outdoor swimming pool
- Stunning central circular staircase
- Open plan kitchen breakfast room
- Harbour views
- Quiet location
This modern home has been designed to offer versatile accommodation either as a main or second home. The open-plan living space is centred around a beautifully curved staircase. From both the kitchen and living room, floor to ceiling doors provides access to the rear terrace and garden. On the lower ground floor are two bedrooms, one en-suite as well as a utility room and plant room ideal for the water sport enthusiast. The main area is given over to a large second living/ cinema room / entertaining space. On the second floor are three double bedrooms; the main bedroom features a vaulted ceiling with a floor to ceiling window and lovely views of the harbour alongside a luxurious en-suite. Bedrooms two and three share a jack and jill bathroom. In addition, there is a cloakroom on the first and ground floor and from the kitchen is integral access to the double garage with electric door in addition to off road parking for several cars behind secure electric gates. The most impressive aspect of the property is from the rear, where a south-westerly terrace overlooks the sunny rear garden. From the kitchen, steps provide direct access to the secluded and sheltered garden which has been designed for easy maintenance. To the right of the garden is a decked area which has been excavated with the provision for an outdoor pool beneath the decking.
Located in a prestigious road just 200m from the harbour's edge and Luscombe Valley nature reserve and only 750m from the award-winning blue flag Sandbanks beach. Bars and restaurants can be found within 1/4 mile at Canford Cliffs and Lilliput. Branksome train station offers a direct line into London Waterloo in under 2 hours.
Band H :3631.78
Brudenell Road, Poole, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
- Poole Station2.5 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20273740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.