Chichester, West Sussex
- Period Style Country Home
- Georgian Character & Style
- Annexe Cottage with Garden
- Gardens & Grounds c. 2.5 Acres
- Open Far-Reaching Views
- Planning Permission for Extension
- 6 Miles South of Chichester
- Close to Beaches & Marinas
- Close to Countryside Walks & Nature Reserve
- EPc Rating 'D'
Situated in a most peaceful spot on the West Sussex coastline enjoying the many benefits that offers, from an abundance of local wildlife to beautiful sunsets courtesy of the unpolluted star-filled night skies.
In addition to the main house accommodation, there is a one-bedroom annexe cottage with its own enclosed and private garden. Perfect for a relative who likes a bit in independence or for generating income from Bed & Breakfast or short holiday visits.
The gardens and grounds extend to some 2.5 acres with mature planted flower borders and meadow. There is ample space to create a tennis court or swimming pool if so desired. There is a charming Regency-style summer house on the southern elevation, and a wildlife pond under the trees at the bottom of the garden, offering a choice from where to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the surroundings.
Within a short distance of the property there are large expanses of beach at West Wittering, Bracklesham Bay, Selsey and Pagham Nature Reserve is close by. There are many bridleways and footpaths offering pleasant strolls to the beach and to the renowned 350 year old Crab & Lobster nestled on the banks of Pagham Harbour.
For sailing enthusiasts there is a great choice of marinas in the area and all within easy reach of the property. The renowned Goodwood Estate, with its major international horseracing and motorsport events, is a mere 8 miles distant in the heart of the beautiful South Downs National Park.
Planning Permission has been granted to extend the property, if so desired.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Chichester District Council: Tax Band 'E'
Planning Permission Ref: S1/19/01162/DOM
Mains water, drainage and electricity
Oil-fired Heating & Calor Gas Cooking
DIRECTIONS From the A27 south of Chichester take the B2145 in a southerly direction, passing through Hunston and Sidlesham. On leaving the village turn right into Keynor Lane and continue for about half a mile, taking the second turning on the left into Cow Lane. Follow the lane for about half a mile, where the entrance to Landseer House will be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chichester, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station4.6 miles
- Fishbourne Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Fine and Country Emsworth are Property Consultants dealing with Residential Sales and Lettings in the Southern Hampshire and West Sussex area.
Fine and Country is a network of independent estate agents, providing you with local knowledge, expertise and professionalism. We have a register of potential purchasers and an in-depth knowledge of the type of people who may be interested in either buying or renting property. We also know the local marketplace intimately, the values of propertie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100157005254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.