Station Road Sidcup DA15
- One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Communal Garden
- Communal Lounge
- Close To Local Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
The flat offers a bright and airy large reception room leading onto a well-kept kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath and ample storage throughout. The property also benefits from having French doors which lead out to the communal garden.
Located in the sought after Glen Court with allocated parking, CCTV and centralised alarm call system.
Sidcup High Street is located just 0.2 miles away with a host of shops, restaurants, local amenities. Situated on Station Road offering frequent bus routes and Sidcup Station just 0.5 miles away.
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Station Road Sidcup DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.5 miles
- Albany Park Station1.2 miles
- New Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P245123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.