Sandrock Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- Semi Detached Home
- Corner Plot
- Ample Parking
- Lovely Gardens
- Three Beds
** SALE AGREED BY WILLIAM H BROWN BAWTRY ** MUST SEE PROPERTY! Situated in GENEROUS CORNER PLOT within popular town of HARWORTH! Offering lovely lawned gardens, AMPLE PARKING & THREE BEDROOMS. Viewings are a must!
This semi detached property offers lovely gardens, sat within private corner plot with generous parking space for several cars. With both kitchen & lounge to the ground floor, with three bedroom and bathroom with separeate WC to the first floor. The property stands to this popular street to the village of Harworth and is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The location gives a convenient access to a wide range of facilities to Bircotes which is twinned with Harworth, there is a modern school, both primary and secondary a wide range of shops, including supermarkets and a modern healthcare centre. Commuting is excellent from this village with the A1 being within a 10 minute drive with links to larger towns and cities via the M1 & M18.
Accessed via front facing door, with stairs to the first floor.
Main reception room with brick surround fire place with space for a log burner. Tv aerial, dado rail and front and rear facing windows.
Fitted with wall and base units, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit with electric oven and hob with extractor fan. With plumbing for a washing machine and central heating radiator. Side facing door to the garden and rear and side facing windows.
First Floor Accommodation
Provides access to three bedroom, bathroom and wc. With loft access.
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and front facing window.
Double bedroom with airing cupboard, TV aerial and central heating radiator. With rear facing window.
Bedroom with storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a front facing window.
Fitted with bath, basin and central heating radiator. With rear facing obscured window.
Low flush wc and side facing obscured window.
Situated on a generous corner plot, the front of this property sits behind a gated entrance. With plenty of parking and an enclosed lawn. To the rear elevation the garden is lawned and accessed by a pedestrian gate to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sandrock Road, Harworth, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.