at Brighton Marina
- 60 ft 4 in 1962 Humber Keel Barge
- Year: 1962
- Price: GBP 249,950
- Location: Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material: Steel
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- YachtWorld ID: 3240266
- Condition: Used
Agent Notes: We are instructed to advertise "Dignity" on behalf of the Black Rock yachting so please enquire with us and we will make the arrangements for you.
Main Living Area - Lifting hatch and hinged door on deck opens onto wooden stairs leading down to spacious and open plan main saloon, galley and dining area. Full of natural light through the triple glazed skylights.
TV area located forward
Dining area located aft
Galley along port side
Carpeted floor and wood laid floor for galley
Dimmable spotlights throughout- can be upgraded to smart lights controlled by Amazon Alexa. Just need to change the bulbs
Owners Cabin - Double bed
Space for furniture
Shower & Restroom (Port Side) - Underfloor heating in shower room with digital Mira shower (fixed head and riser). 240v deluxe electric saniflo macerator toilet.
Sink and mirror
Bathroom (Starboard Side) - 1800mm bath in room opposite with full wall mirror, port hole and radiator.
Snug (Forward) - TV point
Cosy semi circle space, could be used as a study, 2nd bedroom or tv room
Opening Ports - 4 Sliding doors - Owners cabin, restroom, bathroom and snug
Brochuresat Brighton Marina
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
at Brighton Marina
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station2.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.4 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Having been established since 1990. HMT has a strong foothold in the Cheltenham property market and a reputation for providing a friendly, honest, professional and personal approach with innovative marketing initiatives designed to achieve the maximum exposure for your property.
The staff at HMT Sales and Lettings are a close-knit team, pooling a wealth of specialist local knowledge and actively participating in the local community. We work together to achieve the best prices for our c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30579086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HMT Sales & Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.