Moorhen Drive, Hendon, London, NW9
- Stunning Modern Duplex Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite, 1 WC
- Sought After Hendon Waterside Development
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Private Balcony with Green Views
- Residents' Gym, Communal Gardens, Concierge, Lift and Secure Underground Parking
- Close to Hendon Station, Shops and Amenities, and the Brent Reservoir/Welsh Harp
- Close to Hendon Thameslink and Hendon Central Northern Line
- A1 Rated EWS1 - Cladding Compliant
- 93 sq m / 996 sq ft
Tenure: Leasehold, 146 years remaining
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and access to useful guest WC, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. To the upper floor, there are two well sized double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The development includes a concierge, residents' gym, communal garden and roof terrace, lift and secure underground parking. It has also got an A1 EWS1 rating and is cladding compliant. It is conveniently located within a short walk of Brent Cross, Hendon station as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent cross-London links. There are a variety of shops and amenities within a short distance on The Hyde and West Hendon Broadway, as well as a selection of pleasant open spaces including the beautiful site of the Brent Reservoir/Welsh Harp literally on the doorstep.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moorhen Drive, Hendon, London, NW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hendon Station0.2 miles
- Hendon Central Station0.8 miles
- Colindale Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference fzk8n2xe_EAF_65127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.