Lansdowne Road, Bromley
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen dining room area
- Off street parking
- Quiet, residential location
- Presented in excellent condition
- Potential to extend in to the roof STPP
This Victorian semi-detached home is presented to the market in excellent condition in a very sought after and quiet location. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking and an attractive, landscaped front garden area. There is valuable side access to the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises a spacious hallway with built in bench seat. The hallway leads to a bright reception room with feature fireplace and built-in storage units either side. Light floods this room from the two windows in the large bay with an aspect over the front of the property. The kitchen area has a range of white gloss base and wall units with some integrated appliances and is open plan to the dining room which has French doors leading to the garden at the rear. Both kitchen and dining room benefit from under floor heating. A washroom completes the accommodation on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a useful loft room, currently accessed via a retractable ladder, which benefits from a skylight window. This room could be permanently converted into living accommodation subject to the usual consents as the roof space is sizeable.
The well-maintained garden at the rear has a well-kept patio area and lawn with storage shed.
Located between Sundridge Park Village and Bromley, Lansdowne Road is a sought after no through road which for the family has everything. For those with children this home is central to a good number of local schools for all ages. There is access to Sundridge Park railway station at the end of the road and there are local shops and amenities within a short walk. There is also easy access to Bromley Town Centre with the Glades shopping centre, various supermarkets, and a vast array of shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Brochures6 Page Online Ver...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lansdowne Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sundridge Park Station0.0 miles
- Bromley North Station0.3 miles
- Bromley South Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The Bromley Branch
jdm are a leading Independent Estate Agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to give your home the best marketing possible, but still small enough to care. Our very experienced staff in Bromley, who between them can boast many years’ experience in property, pride themselves on understanding the area and use their detailed local knowledge and up to date and comprehensive technology to help you move home with the least amount of stress.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801041899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.