Holdenhurst Avenue, Finchley, N12
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- 27' THROUGH RECEPTION ROOM
- 20' CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC / BATHROOM WC
- SHOWER ROOM / WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
- 55' REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ORIGINAL STYLE FEATURES
- POTENTIAL FOR GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION
This attractive property benefits from contemporary fitted kitchen, interconnecting receptions and bi-fold doors opening to garden. Off street parking to the front and solar panels, which benefit the owners itro £500pa.
* FOUR BEDROOMS
* INTERCOMMUNICATING RECECEPTION ROOMS
* 20’ CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN
* DOWNSTAIRS WC
* BATHROOM / WC
* SHOWER ROOM / WC
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* 55’ REAR GARDEN
* OFF-STREET PARKING
* ORIGINAL STYLE FEATURES
* POTENTIAL FOR GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION
* SOLAR PANELS - BENEFIT OWNERS ITRO £500pa
ENTRANCE HALL Understairs cupboard. Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
CLOAKROOM Low level wc. Wash basin.
INTER COMMUNCATING RECEPTION ROOMS 27'3 x 12'10 (8.31m x 3.92m). Angle bay window to front and Bi-folding doors to garden. Attractive fireplace. Built-in units & shelves. Ceiling cornice. Opening to:
KITCHEN 20'10 x 7'9 (6.34m x 2.37m). Excellent range of fitted base & wall units. Quartz worktops with two sinks. Space for range style cooker. Cooker hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Housing for fridge / freezer. Spot- lights. Underpelmet lights. Breakfast bar. Dual aspect windows.
STAIRS & FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM TWO 12' x 11'9 (3.67m x 3.59m). Angle bay window to front. Built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 11'5 x 11' (3.49m x 3.36m). Window to rear. Built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM FOUR 11'5 x 8' (3.49m x 2.44m). Window to rear.
BATHROOM/WC White suite. Panelled bath with shower over, wash basin. Low level wc.
STAIRS & SECOND FLOOR LANDING (loft conversion)
BEDROOM ONE 20'10 x 11'4 (6.35m x 3.46m). Juliette balcony to rear. Velux windows to front. Built-in wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM / WC White four piece suite. Tiled walls & floor.
REAR GARDEN Approximately 55' x 20’ (17m x 6m). Easterly aspect. Patio. Artificial lawn with stocked beds.
OFF STREET PARKING Block paved, parking for 2 cars.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, nor has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the tenure of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property. All measurements quoted are approximate and their accuracy should not be relied upon. A prospective purchaser must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEPC Document
Holdenhurst Avenue, Finchley, N12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Finchley Station0.5 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.7 miles
- Woodside Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1948 and celebrating our 70th year, Bennett & Hall is an enthusiastic, independent estate agency run by brothers Graham & David Bettis, specialising in residential sales, lettings and residential property management.
We have flourished by retaining a straight-forward, honest attitude - efficiently providing friendly, informed advice as part of a first rate service to buyers and sellers alike, which we trust clients find both reassuring and refreshing. We endeavour to ensu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2600282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.