- Ideal property for 1st time buyers
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom
- Driveway parking, detached garage
- Gardens front and rear
- Accommodation extending to 715 sq ft (approx)
- 0.7 Miles (Approx) to Bredbury train station
- NO HIGHER CHAIN
This modern semi detached property offers well proportioned accommodation which is bound to appeal to many prospective purchasers. In need of some updating, the property currently comprises: storm porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, and kitchen with door leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front a concrete driveway provides off road parking and extends down the side of the property leading to the garage at the rear .The front garden is laid to lawn with a well stocked border. To the rear there is a patio and a good sized lawn area with wood panelled fencing to the boundaries.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bredbury Station0.5 miles
- Romiley Station1.1 miles
- Brinnington Station1.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
Our prominent office at the heart of Marple Bridge village is run by Richard Leece, MN
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 811985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.