Goldhurst House, Fulham Reach, W6
- 1980 Square Feet
- Second Floor Apartment
- Wrap Around Balcony with River Views
- Three Large Bedrooms with Fitted Storage
- 24Hr Concierge
- Residents Gym, Spa and Swimming pool
- Virtual Golf and Screening Room
| 3 Bed | 3 Bath | 1980 Sqft | Stunning Riverside Views | Riverside Location | Spa | Gymnasium | Swimming Pool | Virtual Golf | Wine Cellar and Screening Room | Onsite Bars and Restaurants
Large Three bedroom, Three bathroom apartment located in the sought after Fulham Reach development.
This luxury apartment provides the perfect opportunity to live in a prominent riverside location with excellent onsite facilities. This beautifully presented apartment comprises a stunning, curved open-plan reception and kitchen with floor to ceiling windows and access to a large wraparound private terrace. The kitchen is fitted with all appliances included.
The development offers all the advantages of a luxury lifestyle in superb surroundings within easy reach of Central London. Residents enjoy exclusive membership of the Fulham Reach lifestyle club which features a host of private facilities, including a spa, gymnasium, swimming pool, virtual golf, wine cellar and screening room.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Goldhurst House, Fulham Reach, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
- Barons Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWE170045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.