Lawn Avenue, West Drayton, UB7
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Off-Street Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden
- Nearby Highly Regarded Schools
- Within Easy Reach Of West Drayton Train Station
- EPC Rating D
- 1637 Sq Ft (152 Sq M)
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a downstairs W/C, a reception hallway, a spacious fully fitted kitchen with doors opening out to the rear garden, a family dining room, a light filled reception room and a utility room. To the second floor is the family bathroom, a large master bedroom and three other good-sized bedrooms one of those benefitting from an en-suite. To the rear of the property is large private garden perfect for alfresco dining in the summer months. To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
Lawn Avenue is within easy reach of Station Road, West Drayton Train Station (TFL Rail), local shops and bus links to Heathrow Airport.
Lawn Avenue, West Drayton, UB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Drayton Station0.4 miles
- Iver Station1.2 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Over the last 30 years Gibbs Gillespie has grown from a single office in Ruislip to be one of the most successful estate agents in London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, with a network of 12 offices. Our continued success is down to three things: our customers, our staff and our passion for property.
We love our job. We love helping people find, sell and let wonderful homes, and we understand that moving house is a life-changing de
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB200721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.