Hut Lane, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Stunning character home formerly a stable for the New Inn Pub
- Impressive bright and airy lounge with multi burner
- Stylish open plan kitchen/dining area
- Well balanced bedrooms
- Convenience of off road parking, pretty garden and patio areas
- EPC energy rating G
- Entrance Hall: 14'1 x 4'0 (4.30m x 1.22m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 13'9 (4.45m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'9 x 8'7 (4.19m x 2.62m)
- Study: 6'7 at widest point x 6'6 at widest point (2.01m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room: 7'4 at widest point x 6'7 at widest point (2.24m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 13'6 (4.55m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 13'2 at widest point (4.27m x 4.02m)
- Separate Toilet
- Off Road Parking
- Garden & Patio Areas
Please note that the seller of this property is a person connected with Cubitt & West as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Hut Lane, Uckfield, East Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxted Station2.3 miles
- Crowborough Station3.5 miles
- Uckfield Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24205091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.