Arkwright Street, Gainsborough, DN21
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- POTENTIAL RENT OF £475 PCM
- POTENTIAL YIELD OF 7.1%
- THREE BEDROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Enter via a UPVC door into entrance hall with laminate flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation, door to dining room and radiator.
3.307 x 3.631 - Laminate flooring, radiator, window to rear aspect, opening to lounge and door to kitchen.
3.613 x 3.327 - Laminate flooring, radiator and window to front aspect.
2.397 x 3.451 - Fitted kitchen comprising of; base units, gas hob, electric cooker, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, window to side aspect, door to rear garden, understairs storage, radiator, tiled walls, tiled flooring, door to utility area and extractor fan.
Space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, and door to bathroom.
1.7855 2.232 - Fitted three piece suite comprising of; bath with overhead shower attachment, low-level WC, hand wash basin, window to the side aspect, part tiled walls, radiator and tiled flooring.
4.338 x 3.660 - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to the front aspect.
3.621 x 2.697 - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to rear aspect.
2.410 x 3.467 - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to side aspect.
To the rear of the property is a hard standing yard with gated access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Arkwright Street, Gainsborough, DN21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gainsborough Central Station0.4 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station1.4 miles
About the agent
As your local Estate Agent in Gainsborough, Lovelle
are privately owned. We cherish our independence because it motivates us to
care about every single thing that happens wit
hin our company. It inspires us to constantly improve our service and that keeps us where we want to be - out in front. You can get a flavour of what independent thinking creates when you visit our offices positioned at strategic locations within the region.
What do people see when they visit us?
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GAI210100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle Estate Agency, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.