Abbotsford Road, Birmingham
- END TERRACE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- GREAT SIZED REAR GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
*** END TERRACE ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** MODERN KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM ** GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN ** THREE BEDROOMS ** LOFT ROOM ** WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT! ***
A well presented end terrace property located on the sought after Abbotsford Road. This well presented property is located close to shops and local amenities. In brief the property comprises: two reception rooms, modern kitchen, downstairs family bathroom, low maintenance rear garden, three bedrooms and loft room. Viewing is highly recommended!
Block paved front garden with steps to property and enclosed by wall.
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 11' 6" ( 4.04m into bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front, UPVC door to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.71m )
Double glazed door to rear, storage cupboard, ceiling light point, radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 6' x 9' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, hob and oven with stainless steel extractor over, tiled splashback and spotlights to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed door to side, ceiling light point, cupboard housing boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with mixer tap, vanity hand wash basin unit with mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled, spotlights to ceiling and ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.12m x 3.78m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' into recess x 5' 8" ( 2.74m into recess x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Loft Space 13' 1" exc eaves x 13' 3" ( 3.99m exc eaves x 4.04m )
Obscure double glazed window to side, sky light to rear, ceiling light point, radiator and storage in eaves.
Fully paved low maintenance rear garden with planted borders and steps up half-way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbotsford Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Small Heath Station0.5 miles
- Bordesley Station0.9 miles
- Tyseley Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shirley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Shirley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY108566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.