Songthrush Way, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000***
- 4 Bed 3 Storey Semi Detached Property
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Orangery
- 1st Floor: 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- 2nd Floor: Master Bedroom & En-Suite
- To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a driveway and garage
- Lawned garden to the rear with patio with seating areas and decking
- Garage with an up and over door
***GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000***LARGE, MODERN STYLE FAMILY HOME! Finished to a very high standard over 3 floors! This prefect family home is stylish throughout with modern decor, situated close to local amenities, schools and transport links making it easy to commute! With a garage and driveway
***GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000***LARGE, MODERN STYLE FAMILY HOME! Finished to a very high standard over 3 floors! This prefect family home is stylish throughout with modern decor, situated close to local amenities, schools and transport links making it easy to commute! With a garage and driveway for off street parking & an orangery, making it perfect for family entertainment! View today and be the first to fully appreciate the accommodation this stunning property has to offer!
Having stairs leading up to the first floor.
Downstairs W/ C
Presents a W/C & hand wash basin, a central heating radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
The lounge comprises of a central heating radiator, a side facing UPVC double glazed window and double doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 5" x 11' 3" plus bay ( 3.78m x 3.43m plus bay )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Having an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, a fridge freezer, a central heating radiator and a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window.
Orangery 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Accessed through the lounge, having UPVC double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.62m )
Having two front facing UPVC double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.48m x 1.88m )
Rear facing room with a UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Having a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Partially tiled, comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, W/C & hand wash basin a central heating radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One ( Master Suite ) 16' 3" x 14' 6" into recess ( 4.95m x 4.42m into recess )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator, access to the loft and a door to the en-suite.
Partially tiled, comprising of a shower cubicle, W/C & hand wash basin, a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with a path, also includes a garage and a driveway. To the rear is a lawned garden with a patio area and seating area with decking.
With an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Songthrush Way, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.0 miles
- Goldthorpe Station2.5 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB114346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.