30 Newcastle Road South, Brereton
- Completely remodelled to the highest of standards
- A modern and contemporary family home
- Impressive open plan living dining kitchen, large utility room
- Living room with oak doors to the dining area
- Downstairs shower room, 4 piece main bathroom and en-suite washroom
- Four double bedrooms
- Ample parking to the front and delightful rear garden
- A must view stunning family home
This particular property has been completely remodelled over the years to present a modern and contemporary family home.
The quality of finish is evident the minute you walk through the door with the oak internal doors and oak staircase with glass balustrade to the first floor.
Every detail has been carefully thought out, from the downstairs shower room, the living room with its bi-folding doors onto the garden along with the heart of the home which is the open plan living dining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with high gloss units, integrated appliances and a breakfast bar creating a generous family space, the units of which are mirrored in the ever useful utility room.
Of the four double bedrooms to the first floor, three have built in wardrobes with attractive sliding doors, while the main bathroom is fitted with a four piece modern suite.
With ample parking to the front, integral garage and access down the side to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
30 Newcastle Road South, Brereton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holmes Chapel Station1.8 miles
- Sandbach Station3.0 miles
- Goostrey Station3.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office in Holmes Chapel is run by Stephanie Danford, MNAEA, MARLA, and backed by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 717438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.