The Street, Marham, King's Lynn
- Four bedroom barn conversion
- Lounge & dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Garage & rear garden
- Field views
- Oil central heating
A beautifully presented four bedroom barn conversion with field views, which has been finished to a very high standard, yet still maintains the property's original character. The property boasts a spacious lounge, modern kitchen, separate dining room, cloakroom, four bedrooms and shower room.
A beautifully presented four bedroom barn conversion with field views, which has been finished to a very high standard, yet still maintains the property's original character. As you enter the home through the double entrance doors, you will find the contemporary fitted kitchen, which is complete with plenty of work space and integrated appliances, as well as exposed feature beams. The lounge is offered in the same light, and benefits from a fireplace with multi-fuel burner, as well as a beautiful floor to ceiling window to the rear. The dining room offers additional living space, and boasts French doors, leading out to the generous rear garden, with extensive field views behind. To the first floor, you will find the four comfortable bedrooms, all benefiting from skylight windows to allow maximum light, as well as exposed beams, plus built-in wardrobes to two of the rooms. The property also offers a shower room to the first floor, as well as a separate cloakroom to the ground floor. Outside, the garden is mainly laid to lawn, alongside a patio area and various shrubs, plants and borders. The property benefits from a water softener and oil central heating. This unique home simply must be viewed in person to be fully appreciated.
Double-glazed double doors with side lights to:
Doors to the front. Door to entrance hall.
Door to the side. Radiator. Telephone point. Double-glazed window to the front. Stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 22' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.93m x 3.58m )
Double-glazed window to the front & double-glazed floor to ceiling window to the rear. Radiator. Television point. Fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
Dining Room 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double-glazed window to the side. Radiator. Double-glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
This modern, fitted kitchen includes both wall and base units with work surfaces over, a composite sink and drainer unit, and a freestanding electric cooker with induction hob & black cooker hood over. There is also an integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, and plumbing for a washing machine. Metro tiled splashback. Radiator. Double-glazed window to the side.
Fitted with WC & wash hand basin. Radiator. Double-glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall.
Bedroom One 12' 8" including fitted wardrobes x 11' 9" ( 3.86m including fitted wardrobes x 3.58m )
Double-glazed skylight window to the rear. Exposed beams. Storage cupboard. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Double-glazed skylight window to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.58m )
Double-glazed skylight window to the front. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Double-glazed window to the side. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit & walk-in shower cubicle. Partly tiled. Double-glazed skylight window to the rear.
To the front of the property, a large paved area leads to the double entrance doors. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn, alongside a patio area, garden shed, and various shrubs, plants and borders. There are extensive fields to the rear of the property offering picturesque countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Street, Marham, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Downham Market William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Downham Market
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM109755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.