The Terrace, Sudbrook, NP26
- 4 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Separate utility room
- Prime plots available
The four bedroom detached Shaftesbury combines classic Arts and Crafts inspired architecture with an interior layout designed to more than meet the needs of the modern family.
Multiple windows on three sides flood this home with light, enhancing the sense of space, while simple, yet elegant design makes the most of every square foot.
The ground floor is split between an impressive formal lounge and a more casual family kitchen / dining room, with ample space in both rooms. The kitchen comes fully fitted with designer units and premium quality appliances, and benefits from a separate utility with exterior access, while the dining / living area enjoys both a large front window and a double sized patio door to the garden beyond. There is also a downstairs cloakroom off the main hall.
Upstairs, the central landing leads to four double sized bedrooms, including an en-suite master bedroom, as well as a comfortable family bathroom.
Perfectly simple in style, the Shaftesbury is simply perfect for the larger family who demand more from their home and their lifestyle.
About the DevelopmentNestled on the banks of the Severn estuary between the two famous bridges, Sudbrook enjoys a peaceful way of life. Yet you'll find yourself within easy reach of Chepstow, Newport and the cosmopolitan shopping and leisure of Bristol just across the water, plus you've got the excellent local facilities of Caldicot right on your doorstep.
Redrow's Mill Meadows has a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes which includes the Lifestyle range from our award winning Heritage Collection, that combines the best of traditional architecture and modern, family friendly interiors. Remember on some properties you only require a 5% deposit with Help to Buy and Redrow could help sell your old home too with our Help to Sell scheme.
The Terrace, Sudbrook, NP26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caldicot Station1.7 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station2.4 miles
- Severn Beach Station3.0 miles
About the development
MILL MEADOWS, SUDBROOK
- A range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Some properties you only require a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Redrow could help sell your old home too with our Help to Sell scheme.
- Excellent local facilities of Caldicot right on your doorstep
- Chepstow town centre which is a 10 minute drive
- Enquire today!
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference fa596100-6de5-4f43-ae71-fce071a6aa72-164_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.