Carlton Close, Neston, Wirral
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Parkgate
- Well Presented and Appointed Living Accommodation
- Hallway, Lounge and Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Close to Local Shops, Amenities and Transport Links
- Viewing is Strongly Advised to Appreciate this Family Home
Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, detached garage, off road parking and to the rear a private garden with lawn and patio areas. Internal viewing strongly advised to appreciate this property in full.
Entrance Hallway -
16' 2'' x 11' 0'' (4.92m x 3.35m)
16' 10'' x 9' 8'' (5.13m x 2.94m)
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One -
13' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.04m x 3.05m)
Bedroom Two -
12' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.83m x 3.05m)
Bedroom Three -
7' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.13m x 1.95m)
Family Bathroom -
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Carlton Close, Neston, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neston Station0.9 miles
- Heswall Station2.1 miles
- Flint Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2006, Move Residential have fast become one of the leading independent property agents in Wirral. We are amongst one of the few agents to be run on a daily basis by the company owners ensuring that all of our clients receive the very highest level of service. At Move Residential we work harder and longer for our clients The fact that we stay open until 7.00pm weekday evenings highlights our commitment to our customers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10883792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.