Fox Hollies Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
- SEMI DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
*** SEMI DETACHED ** THREE BEDROOMS ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** UTILITY ** DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM ** UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM ** GARAGE ** GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY ** CALL NOW TO VIEW ! ***
An extended and well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated on Fox Hollies Road. The property is conveniently located with easy access into Shirley Town Centre and Acocks Green village. The property in brief comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, well kept rear garden and driveway to front. Viewing is highly recommended!
Having block paved driveway with ample parking.
Double glazed door and window to front.
Obscured double glazed door to front, central heating radiator, under stairs cupboard, ceiling light point and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 2" into bay x 10' 5" into recess ( 4.01m into bay x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, two wall lights, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and fireplace.
Dining Room 23' 8" x 10' 8" into recess ( 7.21m x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed door to rear, central heating radiator, wall lights, ceiling light point and fireplace.
Kitchen 19' max x 13' 1" ( 5.79m max x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, obscured double glazed door to rear, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor over, two central heating radiator, ceiling light point,
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
Having ceiling light point, one and half bowl sink and drainer, stainless steel mixer tap, tiled splashbacks and washing machine point.
Having walk in shower, low level WC, sink and storage with mixer tap, fully tiled, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side, loft hatch, loft is boarded and insulated and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' excl wardrobes ( 4.14m x 2.74m excl wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into bay x 11' into wardrobes ( 4.19m into bay x 3.35m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Obscured double glazed windows to side and rear, paneled bath with stainless steel mixer tap and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin with storage beneath and mixer tap, stainless steel towel rail, fully tiled, spotlights, extractor and cupboard housing new boiler.
Being laid to lawn with tarmac patio and brick built shed to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fox Hollies Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall Green Station0.3 miles
- Spring Road Station0.5 miles
- Acocks Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shirley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Shirley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY108892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.