Glasslyn Road, London, N8
- Fabulous landscaped southerly garden with private studio
- Interconnecting living/dining/kitchen
- Beautiful sitting room to garden
- 4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Shower Room
- Utility room
- Convenient for local amenities
- End of terrace with side access
This handsome Edwardian family home exudes charm and loving care - design wisdom says that the best approach is the juxtaposition of styles, and here we have a fine example of a lovely period home with lots of surprises and pops of colour. A lovely entrance hall leads to a bright sitting room with a cosy wood burning stove, which in turn leads through to the dining room and a lovely hand built Smallbone kitchen. The sitting room at the back of the house is lovely, with French doors to the landscaped garden. This is glorious - a gently terraced southerly haven with a sunken fish pond and a private studio tucked away amongst the shrubbery.
There are four bedrooms with ample wardrobe and storage space, one with a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden, one with fabulous views of Alexandra Palace. The bathroom and shower room are tastefully modernised, and there is a cloakroom on the ground floor. The basement has been converted to a utility room. There is a second entrance to the front - which the owners have found surprisingly advantageous over the years!
Well located for Crouch End's vibrant mix of cafes, shops and restaurants and cinemas. Highgate tube is within walking distance or alternatively the W7 bus will take you to Finsbury Park tube which is part of both the Victoria and Piccadilly lines.
Glasslyn Road, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.7 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.9 miles
- Hornsey Station0.9 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN210020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.