- EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE)
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 19’11” KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 12’6” CONSERVATORY
- UTILTY & CLOAKROOM
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
This is a traditional, well proportioned detached family home offering four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, a re-fitted en suite off the master and a luxury four piece bathroom suite, featuring a double ended bath. Downstairs, you are welcomed by a spacious entrance hall, which leads to the cloakroom, bay fronted dining room, 22´0" bay fronted sitting room, with double doors opening into the conservatory, which offers you first glimpse of the delights outside. The 19´11" kitchen/breakfast room boasts oak cabinets and granite worktops and completing the tour is a utility room. This sizeable home comes with UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, solar panels (leased), ´Amtico´ flooring downstairs, a stunning landscaped rear garden and a double garage with electric roller door.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station5.6 miles
About the agent
An Estate Agent who provides exceptional customer service and wins awards to prove it??that's reality!
Established in 2009 by Director Lucy Carne, the business has gone from strength to strength. Lucy's ethos?? 'whether you are selling an £800,000 mansion or an £80,000 apartment, my team and I will provide you with the highest calibre of professional estate agency, knowledge and customer care from the moment your property is appraised through to handing over the keys to the new owner'.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.